Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jim Chai Kee Noodle 沾仔记面食 - Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada



Late morning

These Shrimp Wontons rank with the best that I've had, not to mention they're big as toddler's fists. I wasn't that enamored with the fish balls which tasted much like the fish paste available at the local Chinese grocer. Also I'm not that much a fan of the wonton noodles that overpowered the delicate flavors of the shrimp wontons.  Just give me a bowl of nothing but wonderful wontons. Still at  $5, there's a whole bowl full of goodness.

The side of greens was a nice simple and tasty addition. Now I know how I to prepare it at home.

Bathroom cleanliness: 6.5

Jim Chai Kee
270 West Beaver Creek Rd Unit 18
Richmond Hill, ON LB4 3B1
905-881-8778

Jim Chai Kee Noodle on Urbanspoon

Canada Flag  Australia Flag  Philippines Flag  Singapore Flag

No comments:

Post a Comment