Friday, February 8, 2013

Big Town Hero - Portland International Airport PDX


This is being written months after so I can only describe my perception rather than the specific details. I ordered one of the lower calorie Very Berry Turkey Hero or something like that to go.

After walking to the far reaches of the airport, I opened up the wrapper surprised expecting to find turkey slices only to find either they got my order wrong or they gave me the wrong hero because the filling looked like tuna salad mash.  I didn't feel like walking back to get the right sandwich. It didn't quite smell nor taste like tuna but then it certainly didn't taste like turkey. Texturally the mash was fine but it was salty, way too salty.  The roll was dry, tasting at least a day old.

Big Town Hero on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment