Little Big Burger was voted the best burger in Portland, probably due in part to its ubiquity, low prices, and good quality. As such it became must eat for me. It is a popular joint with constant traffic flow.
- Bun: Brioche. Fresh and lightly grilled. A little high on the bun to meat ratio.
- Toppings: Lettuce, onions.Very fresh. Camden ketchup with a mild bite.
- Cheese: Chevre - provides a thick sticky slightly tart and nutty flavor.
- Meat: 1/4 lb Cascade natural beef, arrived medium well rather than medium. Not as juicy as it could have been.
- Cost: $4.25. It is a lot of quality burger for the money.
- Rating: 8.9
It is a great little burger but I have to believe the voters haven't tried the other competing burger places in town.
Restroom Rating: 7.0 unisex restroom with messy customers.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Proverbs 27:1