Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Denny's - Brampton, ON

Despite the plethora of good eating in the GTA, I suppose there's always room for chains like Denny's. Denny's won't win many gourmet awards but is for those who like to stick with safe food options.


Looking for a healthier option or what I felt would be healthier, I ordered the Cali Jack Burger comprising a grilled turkey patty on a grilled whole wheat bun with Pepper Jack cheese, lettuce, pico de gallo, avocado and chipotle sauce.  It was decent sustenance, nothing particularly noteworthy. I suppose being safe and bland is the Denny's way and patrons who dine at Denny's knows this.

I also ordered the seasonal fruit as a side. The seasonal fruit were apples, grapes, and bananas which I thought was amusing.

Denny's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment