Tuesday, April 1, 2014

That Italian Place Cafe & Eatery - Brampton, ON


With a name as that even if you forget the name, you'll likely say its name trying to recall it.  "I can't remember but it was that Italian place in Brampton."


Porchetta Havarti - great soft tender pork but lacking deeply infused flavor. The sauce was like a Western barbeque sauce which ruined it for me.  Great  crunchy ciabatta bread, slight heat, but the sweet barbeque sauce just took away from the experience. I know others would have loved the sauce.  This was otherwise a very enjoyable sandwich.

I can understand why they have a long queue during lunch. I would be a regular at a place like this.

Restroom Rating:  8.7 one of the cleanest I've been to.

Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death — even death on a cross! Philippians 2:5-8

That Italian Place Cafe & Eatery on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment