Five Guys is another burger chain in the competition heavy burger chain business. I've had their burgers before but it was so long that I didn't recall to what extent I liked their burgers.
- Bun: Sesame. Good bun to meat ratio
- Toppings: Lettuce, onions, bacon, tomatoes, ketchup, mayo
- Cheese: American
- Meat: 5/8 in. good flavor
- Price: $6 something? Don't recall.
- Rating: 8.9. Better than I recall. For me, it was better than In-N-Out Burger.
Since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Hebrews 12:1