Featured on Bizarre Foods America and Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Blue Door Pub is a neighborhood bar located in a comparatively quiet neighborhood with limited commercial business. Driving by it was easy to miss as sign isn't the most prominent from the driver's angle.
Locals seem to know Blue Pub well. The traffic was constant even at mid afternoon.
Blucy. What else could I order but their flagship burger?
- Bun: Good bun to burger ratio. Didn't even think about the bun during the eat which means it was a perfect fit for the meat.
- Toppings: Finely chopped onions in the middle?
- Cheese: Bleu cheese stuffed in the middle. Mild but so filling. The generous portion became too much with the last few bites. I'm not a super fan of bleu cheese in burgers but the Blucy did good to convert to somewhat to the dark side.
- Meat: Half pound Angus. Just a hint of pink near the center.
- Price: $7
- Rating: 9.3. It's not fancy but a burger at it's most basic with meat, cheese, and bun, and it worked better than expected. It's a little more upscale, modern, and fancier than old school Matt's Bar Jucy Lucy. It's a lot of burger for the money.
Restroom Rating: Didn't use.
Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God. 2 Corinthians 7:1